Automated Ticketing System IVR Solution
The conventional ticket booking system increases the long lines outside the ticket booking counter, which not only annoy the customers, but also the ticket booking executive. It sometimes results in a bad user experience. The other possible option for booking tickets is via phone calls, which is again very cumbersome and error prone. Again, it can annoy the customers as it can happen they have to stay in the hold queue for a long time. Also, it may increase your budget as to satisfy heavy rush, you have to get extra phone lines.
The Ticket booking Interactive Voice Response (IVR) software is a cost-effective solution to book the tickets by interacting with the IVR system. It will make ticketing an automated process, which will not only free your resources to be utilized more effectively, but also improve your customer satisfaction. Because, using the automated ticketing IVR solution, you can allow your customers to book tickets anytime from anywhere. It requires only a phone to book a ticket. As easy as it sounds.
How Automated Ticketing IVR Solution Works?
- Customer will call on your predefined number
- An IVR welcome prompt will be played
- After the welcome prompt, different IVR options will be played
- The user can interact with the system using his phone by selecting the convenient options
- Based on the selection made ticket will be generated to the user
- Same will be reflected in the system to acknowledge the booking to the admins
You can send an SMS or email to the user of the ticket, which he can show to the concern person, when needed.
Utilities of Automated Ticket Booking IVR System:
- Cab and taxi
- Support center
- And more
Key Features of Automated Ticket Booking IVR Solution:
- Configurable welcome prompt
- Configurable IVR prompts
- Easy to use admin panel
- Configurable IVR Menu
- Integration with
- 3rd Party Applications
- DTMF Support
- Scripting support
- Voice recognition
- Text-To-Speech conversion
- Payment gateway integration
- Multi-language support
- CDRs and Logs
- And more